Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dreaming Of Fine Dining.!

Recently I have begun a renovation on my dinning room table. I have sanded and painted the legs and sanded the top back to wood, rubbed with some coffee grounds and varnished the top. I was very happy with the result and then in my excitement I proceeded to begin on a chair. This has been painted once and that is where it has sat for almost two weeks now. My momentum has been lost. Why oh why do I do this! I know it is going to look lovely when all six chairs are done and yet I travel on with life with the children fighting over who gets to sit on the one semi finished chair.

So I thought I would find some inspiration from others.

I just love the clean white lines of this lovely table. Mine is
much the same style, but I have left the top wood.


This one is not really like mine but I liked how different
the elements are and yet they all go together nicely.

This one is like mine with the natural top and painted legs.


I love this table. Would make a lovely summertime dinner party venue.


So know with all those tables for inspiration, lets see if I can free up some time or just get up and stop vegging and start painting.





No comments:

Post a Comment