Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cubby House Fun


A few months ago, the girls and I decided to paint the inside of the cubby house. It was rather dark in there. I thought it might encourage them to play out there a bit more. So we painted it and it sat there empty for a while. I mentioned to my sister thet it needed cheering up. I was excitied to recieve a lovely package with some bunting that she had made. Nice mix of boy and girls fabric. Thank you so much Aunty Dean.


My Mum was down a few weeks ago and when she took a look in the cubby and saw the rocking chair, she said it needed a nice cosy rug. So a few weeks later a package from her in the mail arrived with this lovely handmade rug. Thanks Mum!


Now all we need is a nice little blue vintage table I bought at a market in Geelong. It is at my sisters and so far no one who has visited has had a big enough suitcase to bring it. One day we might get it here.


So if anyone is heading to Tassie with a car and wants the company of a little table let me know. I assure you it would be nice and quiet for the whole trip.














Thank you so much guys! It looks nice and inviting. Shame it was a bout 10degrees and raining today or the girls would have been out there. Bring on summer!












2 comments:

  1. That does look gorgeous!! Might come down & play in there myself :)
    Tomas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white finish inside, very cheerful! Of course the bunting and the rug are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete