Monday, September 6, 2010

Party Time!

It is holidays here in not so sunny Tassie. (Whistle, clap, cheer, shriek of delight, OK enough we get the picture.) Miss 7 has two little girls parties to go to during this break. Hence I decided that instead of buying yet another little pony or little pet shop or whatever the case may be, That I would be creative and make a gift for the little cherubs. So I went and borrowed my friends sewing machine. (Mine blew up would you believe!) and set to working sewing this matching pen holder and notebook.



I used some fabric I had and we bought some nice new pens to go inside. I think they turned out OK! Miss 7 has already put an order in for one of her own. She might get one one day. It would be good for church because there is no rummaging in the pencil case.



It is done up with a button and elastic and I did the notebook the same to match.


Just what any girl needs to write down all here secrets!



Well that's it from me. I had better get going on the next one now!

Happy partying everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic idea!!! They turned out really well. Nice material combos.
    (Can't wait to sell these in our etsy shop ;) - lol)

    ReplyDelete